Improving lives through evidence-informed action in developing countries.
3ie promotes evidence-informed equitable, inclusive and sustainable development. We support the generation and effective use of high-quality evidence to inform decision-making and improve the lives of people living in poverty in low- and middle-income countries. We provide guidance and support to produce, synthesise and assure the quality of evidence of what works, for whom, how, why and at what cost.
- Inclusion; equality; and social, economic and environmental justice
- Questioning the status quo
- Innovation and learning
- High-quality, ethical research
- Respectful, ethical and safe work standards
- Rights-based evidence production and use
- Research transparency
- Ensuring gender equality
- Zero tolerance for any form of discrimination
- Zero tolerance for sexual harassment
We aim to
- Support the generation and use of high-quality evidence
- Improve the global policy environment for the generation and use of evidence
- Continue to grow 3ie sustainably