This call for proposals is now closed. We will not be accepting applications. For details on the call we had issued, please read below.
Under this programme, will fund proposals for
- the implementation and evaluation of an intervention;
- the evaluation of an intervention that has secured implementation funding; or
- implementation only, with evaluation teams to be matched to implementing teams by 3ie.
At a glance
- 3ie will provide funding of up to USD 1 million for selected implementation and evaluation projects, which are to be completed in three years.
- Only legally registered organisations and consortia of registered organisations, not individuals, were eligible to apply.
- India-based organisations should have Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) registration so as to be able to receive dollar-denominated grants.
- Interested evaluators or researchers who do not have partner implementing agencies were required to submit their qualifications separately through the online proposal submissions portal. Such evaluation teams need not submit a full proposal and will be matched to implementation teams by 3ie based on their qualifications, availability and requirements of the evaluation.
- The research team was required include at least one local researcher who must be engaged in substantive tasks, including study design, data analysis, report writing, ongoing stakeholder engagement and promoting evidence uptake.
- For-profit organisations that are not India-based were eligible to apply and are restricted to the same indirect cost limits as non-profit organisations. They may not charge a fee.
For more information about this call, see the Q&A document and please read the detailed request for proposals.
How to apply
- Download key documents and templates for putting together your proposal. This download includes the request for proposals and indicative proposal templates, request for qualification template and budget templates.
- Refer to the following important documents
- Go through the answers to questions asked by other applicants.
The deadline for submitting proposals was 18 May 2020.
If you have any additional questions related to this call, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Swashakt-RFP query’ in the subject line.