At a glance
- The endline survey to be conducted between January and March 2023 (at the latest) includes household and village surveys
- The LSP survey would need to be conducted during November - December 2022
- Only legally registered organizations and/or their consortia of registered organizations, not individuals, may apply
- The survey partner should be based in Bangladesh and have relevant and extensive experience in conducting large-scale household surveys
- For-profit organizations are eligible to apply, but the indirect cost recovery is limited to 10 percent of direct costs
- We expect proposed budgets to be in the range of USD 200,000 to USD 250,000 (including taxes). Please note that the number of households to be surveyed is approximately 3,716
For detailed information about this call, please read the Request for Proposals below.
How to apply
1. Proposals must include the following information:
- A description of the organization’s experience and qualifications to carry out the proposed scope of work (use the format in Appendix A)
- A work plan describing how the partner will complete the scope of work outlined above, a description of personnel roles and project management structure, duty of care policies and procedures in place, and risk identification and mitigation plans
- Indicative field plan with field team structure, team size (enumerators and supervisors) and expected productivity given the context to ensure timely completion of data collection
- Indicative data quality assurance plan charting out briefly how the survey firm will assure submission of high-quality data
- Financial proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price for the project and a budget using the 3ie budget template
- Estimated timeline for the completion of main activities, as well as a breakdown of the costs
2. Please submit complete proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line, ‘Proposal for endline data collection in Bangladesh.’ The last date for submission of proposals is 30 September 2022 by 23:59 BDT.
Attachments should not exceed 25 MB. Please review the eligibility and selection criteria in the RFP carefully before applying. Requests for clarifications before the final application may be directed to email@example.com.