About 3ie’s Swashakt Evidence Programme
3ie’s new Swashakt evidence programme seeks to generate evidence-informed interventions to enhance viability, scalability and returns of women’s collective enterprises in India to promote women’s economic empowerment. To meet this programme objective, 3ie recently launched a request for proposals inviting organisations implementing and/or evaluating innovative projects and interventions to submit proposals for funding for a period of up to 3 years.
This request for qualifications is for organisations based in India to partner with 3ie in the management of implementation grants funded under this programme.
At a glance
- Only legally registered organisations, not individuals, may apply.
- The organisations must be India-based and have Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) registration so as to be able to receive dollar-denominated grants.
- For-profit organisations are eligible to apply and are restricted to the same indirect cost limits as non-profit organisations. They may not charge a fee.
- A team selected to partner with 3ie for implementation grant management under this call will not be eligible to apply for implementation and evaluation grants under the Swashakt Evidence Programme.
How to apply
Download the key documents package, which include the RFQ, the application template, the budget template and an indicative grant agreement template.
- Refer to the following important documents
Submit your qualifications by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the templates included in the RFQ document package. Attachments should not exceed 25 MB. The deadline for submission of qualifications is 13 April 2020.
If you have any additional questions related to this call, please direct them to email@example.com with ‘Swashakt-RFQ query’ in the subject line.