These briefs summarise the findings from evidence gap maps, which map the systematic reviews and impact evaluations in a sector or sub-sector.
Published: June 8, 2018
This brief outlines the main findings of an evidence gap map of impact evaluations and systematic reviews that examines the evidence on financial agricultural risk management instruments for smallholder farmers.
- Mapping the evidence on agricultural innovation programmes
- Mapping the evidence on social, behavioural and community engagement for reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and health
- Mapping the evidence on science, technology, innovation and partnerships for development
- A map of evidence maps relating to sustainable development in low- and middle-income countries
- Mapping what we know about intimate partner violence
- Mapping the evidence on state-society relations
- Mapping what we know about the effects of agriculture, land-use change and forestry programmes
- What evidence do we have on transferable skills programming for youth in low- and middle-income countries?