3ie at IDB’s 2023 Knowledge Week
Efficient use of resources, evidence, and data to inform decision-making, lessons learned, and continuous measurement and evaluation are critical. In this week-long event organized by IDB, world-renowned experts, networks, and global community came together to discuss and deliberate on development effectiveness.
3ie leadership is part of the following sessions.
How to Promote Development Effectiveness?
11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
- Sir Ronald Cohen, president of the Global Steering Group for Impact Investment (GSG)
- Marie Gaarder, executive director, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie)
- Carolina Trivelli, senior researcher at Instituto de Estudios Peruanos (IEP)
- Alexandre Meira da Rosa, manager of strategic planning and development effectiveness, IDB (Moderator)
Scaling Social Investments and Poverty Relief Programs
9:30 am - 10:30 am ET
- Sally Grantham-McGregor, emerita professor of child health and nutrition, University College London (UCL)
- Sebastián Martínez, director of evaluation, 3ie
- Marta Rubio-Codina, senior economist, IDB