World AIDS Day 2017
World AIDS Day (1 December) commemorates the significant strides made in scientific advances, programmatic achievements, and advocacy successes that are improving the lives of those living with HIV and AIDS. World AIDS Day also serves to reinvigorate those who are committed to working tirelessly to achieve an AIDS-free generation. This year’s World AIDS Day campaign focuses on the right to health.
Expert panel approves first HIV Self-Testing product
3ie thematic windows on HIV prevention
3ie is funding several studies on various aspects of HIV and AIDS prevention through three different thematic windows. These include HIV Self-Testing, Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision and Integration of HIV Services.
Other resources from 3ie-funded studies
- Is HIV Self-testing passing the test?
- Demand creation for voluntary medical male circumcision: how can we influence emotional choices?
- Civil society: strong advocates for evidence-informed HIV/AIDS policies and action
- The HIV/AIDS treatment cascade: Where are we getting it right?
- Special feature for World AIDS Day 2012: Tackling HIV/AIDS - What works?